Cryptocurrencies are dropping again, with all major coins losing their value over the past week, and Bitcoin dropping below $22,000 just yesterday.
In all, it is down more than 20% from its peak in December 2022, and is down almost 40% from its all-time high in October 2022. Many investors are wondering what happened and whether or not they should invest in cryptocurrencies;
The answer lies in this article!
Here are five reasons why the cryptocurrency crash is good news for you - and how to play it to your advantage now!
Let’s talk about history
Let’s Talk About What Happened In 2018
- - as investors jumped ship over fears about government regulation or bankers starting their own crypto
- -currency, Bitcoin’s price plunged back down below $4,000 per unit on December 22nd.
Let's Talk About What Is Coming Next Year
- 1) market fluctuations like this make it more difficult for people to develop market manipulation tactics and
- 2) the steady stream of misinformation about cryptocurrency has started to subside with most mainstream publications now running less extreme stories.
- 1) State and federal authorities will regulate cryptocurrencies by requiring them to disclose details about their businesses.